The Grove is a 68 Unit mixed-use affordable housing neighborhood located in west Jackson. It will offer 20 rental units and 48 ownership units designed for young working families, along with four commercial spaces for small local businesses.
Phase 1 of the project made up of the rental and commercial space along Scott Lane is currently under construction and ahead of the September turnover schedule.
All Local Development Team:
- Christine Walker, Owner’s Representative (Navigate, llc)
- Jason Berning, Project Manager (GE Johnson Construction Wyoming)
- Stephen Dynia and Lisa Carranza, Architects (Stephen Dynia Architects, PC)
- Aaron Japel, Civil Engineer (Jorgensen Associates, PC)
- Pat Ehrman and Robert Infanger, Landscape Architects (Pierson Land Works)
- Teton County Housing Authority (Owner)